The WSRA Trustees met on Tuesday 8th June by remote conference call. Amongst the items discussed were:
- Minutes of the Previous meeting in May were approved and are available for members to view in the members section of this website.
- B&E Station Signs – The PLC has now confirmed agreement to erect these signs on Watchet and Dunster station. Foundries and Transport companies are now being contacted to move the project forward.
- Triangle Running Rights – The WSR PLC has confirmed the agreement and will hopefully sign in the next couple of days.
- Steam and Vintage Rally – Trustees noted formally the cancellation of the 2021 Rally
- 4561 – Trustees noted that stage 5 is completed and a stage 6 proforma invoice has been received from the PLC in line with the agreement. Trustees agreed an additional £5000 spend on materials to rectify unforeseen issues already detected in stage 6
- Rolling stock assets –
- Trustees agreed to fund works on TSO 4956 to be done at Minehead
- Trustees agreed that static toplight carriage 3668 was beyond realistic repair but opted to re-purpose all useable parts and inform members at the AGM.
- AGM – Trustees agreed 4th September as a provisional AGM date. This is subject to regulation changes, venue availability and working with other WSR organisations. There will be an online attendance option and a poll vote will be in place for all resolutions. Nominations for Trustee will open on 6th July 2021 and close on 5th August 2021.