The WSRA Trustees met on Tuesday 14th September at Bishops Lydeard. Amongst the items discussed were:
- Minutes of the Previous meeting in August and also the additional meeting after the AGM were approved and are available for members to view in the members section of this website.
- 4561 – The proposed Trustee visit to view progress was postponed and is now planned for the afternoon of 12th October. Trustees were pleased to note that the brass plates are now being fitted to the axle boxes and Ryan expects to achieve a rolling chassis around the end of this year.
- Quantock Belle – Trustees noted that an appendix to the current short term agreement had been signed to allow the PLC to fill the additional seats with new commercial bookings. Negotiations are ongoing for the remainder of 2021 and the whole of 2022.
- Rolling stock Agreements – The Chairman undertook to remind the PLC that these need to be finalised as the end of the current agreements is imminent.
- WSR PLC AGM – Trustees discussed and decided how the WSRA votes would be cast and agreed that Trustee Diana Ricketts-Tanner would attend as the WSRA representative. The opportunity to ask 2 questions would be taken up and the questions would be finalised by email in time for the submission deadline. Diana will also submit a write-up of the meeting for the next Journal.